Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Dream Concert - Boycott?

Sorry to have been away for such a long time. I've just read about the boycott of SNSD by the Cassiopeians and ELFs at the recent Dream Concert. I'm a little shocked at it. I know I don't have a right to criticise their actions but I can't say I approve of them either. As much as I'm so NOT a fan of SNSD, I believe that fandom should be a free and open thing where everyone is entitled to their opinions. Its like a freedom to idolise and fans should respect other fans even if they don't agree.

http://shenyuepop.com/2008/06/09/behind-the-scene-at-the-2008-dream-concert/

Well anyway, I hope there wouldn't be a repeat of this incident because the actions of the fans will reflect on their idols. We certainly wouldn't want DBSK to remembered or judged by what their fans did. PEACE! Hehe..

~lynn~

No comments:

Post a Comment