skip to main | skip to sidebar

soto eyloo

Saturday, July 23, 2011

University Of Mumbai UG & PG Exam Results held in June 2011


University Of Mumbai
Exam Result 2011




Link:
(Mumbai Univ.) UG & PG Exam Results held in June 2011

Results Links:


*Results for I Yr.B.Sc. Nautical Technology (IDOL) held on JUNE 2011
* Results for II Yr.B.Sc. Nautical Technology (IDOL) held on June 2011
* Results for B.Sc. I.T. (Sem.-II) (IDOL) held on JUNE 2011
* Results for B.Sc. I.T. (Sem.-IV) (IDOL) held on June 2011
* Results for Master of Labour Studies (M.L.S) (Part-I) held on JULY 2011
* Results for M.P.Ed. (Physical Education) held on JULY 2011
* Results for B.P.Ed. held on APR 2011





Visit official website of for more Details
www.mu.ac.in

Posted by itel at 9:37 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Results

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio