Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Age Matters Between the Legs

Well its the hottest conversation on the web now. This is a purported transcript of tapped phone of a once leading politician in India 54 year old Amar Singh and a leading Bollywood actress the hot and happening Bipasha Basu aged 32. This surely will be a bolt from the blue for many. A cocktail of taste and umour at its best. I won't speak more.

B rings A....


A: Hello
B: Hello, how are you?


A: I am fine.
B: How have you been? After a long, long time we are talking?


A: Yes.
B: Have you been busy or something.


A: Who, Bbipasshhha
B: Bipasha, Bipasha. I saw you twice on that awards function. Now tell me, when are you meeting me?


A: Where do you want to see baby? I am very busy.
B: Are you busy?


A: I am in bad shape.
B: In very bad shape?


A: I don't have time.
B: OK.


A: But I will find the time.
B: OK sweetie.


A: Very nice of you to have remembered me.
B: (laughs) Yeah, I always remember you.


A: Old man like me?
B: I'm sorry?


A: I said old man like me, an old fossil like me.
B: Old fossil like you?


A: Yes, yes.
B: I do not think age really matters. Does it?


A: It matters between the legs.
B: (laughs hysterically) Oh God! You try to get some time. We have not met for a month now.


A: Yes, ok ok. We shall meet.
B: Ok take care. Keep in touch.


Author's Note: I love my world because everyday it gives me something to ponder about.

. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment