Thursday, February 21, 2008

Junsu's If../Rainy Night Comment



translations:
JS: Hello, I'm THSK's Junsu

JS: I'll be introducing my solo song [Rainy Night] to everyone

JS: [Rainy Night] is a song that has very gentle yet bright melody

JS: The content of the lyrics gives off a very sad and lonely feel

JS: All these factors meld together

JS: It's a very good so

YC: So you guys gonna check it out Junsu's amazing solo song is called rainy night right? *chunlish.dies at grammar*

JS: Are you here to mess this up?

YC: No, I sincerely want to introduce Junsu's solo song *yeah,right*

JS: It's a really good song

JS: Yoochun arranged the song

YC: The melody is very good by itself

YC: But Junsu's voice.Khhhh~

YC: Isn't very good

JS: What was that? *pushes chun away*

JS: Everyone, this is a very good song

JS: I hope everyone'll listen to [Rainy Night]

Translated by: Sparkskey

No comments:

Post a Comment